My Progress!

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Feelin' Poorly....




I have literally been in bed for the last two days. Luckily I had my review for yesterday all but done. I took a nap on Friday and woke up with that sore throat and ear ache again. So, missed the last two days of work and literally have slept the entire time! I think I'm seriously dehydrated because I woke up a few times to eat a little something and then went back to bed so have had very little to drink in the last two days.

I am hoping these antibiotics work overnight because I don't want to miss anymore work. Anyway, apart from some Kuh-RAZY dreams, I don't have anything witty or interesting to share, but wanted to let you know why I've been MIA today. No clue what to expect at weigh in tomorrow as my eating has been all over the place this last week.

Want to leave a comment? Click on the word "comment" below.

8 Comments:

Tricia said...

Seems like something might be going around, friend. Feel better!

Tatersmama said...

I hope you're feeling much better, but girl... you NEED to keep drinking some sort of liquids, okay?
Take CARE of yourself!!

(((Big Hugs)))

Crystal said...

I hope you get to feeling better! Drink LOTS of liquids.

wildfluffysheep said...

Feel better soon, missus!

Carlos said...

sucks! feel better

Mark said...

First time here. I look forward to your journey updates. Feel better soon! :)

SeaShore said...

Hope you're feeling better.

Pheonix said...

Feel better soon!